The amount of time and preplanning necessary for a simulation event can vary, depending on the complexity of the event, available resources, existing demands, etc. It can take 8 weeks or more to design an engaging and valuable training program. Please plan as far ahead as possible.
The project workflow of developing a simulation event includes:
- Submitting this project request form
- Meeting with Simulation Center staff
- Developing curriculum and evaluation with Simulation Center staff
- Submitting curriculum to Simulation Steering Council for feedback and approval
- Visiting the Simulation Center to familiarize with tools & resources
- Developing scenario, script, case, and/or debriefing content
- Piloting scenario(s)
- Holding the simulation event
- Debriefing with Sim faculty & staff
NOTE:This form must be completed in one sitting. Please complete comments first externally and then copy/paste your responses in the form.